Thursday, April 18, 2013

No More Max


The following is a gut reaction response I sent to Max Baucus this morning on his cowardly vote against marginal gun control measures. Many of us have had huge problems with Max on huge issues in the past, but he has topped even himself this time. He's gone too far. He voted against the clear will and need of not only the majority of Americans, but of the majority of Montanans. This is where Progressivism meets the Middle, where progressivism really resides. I urge all of you to contact Senator Baucus here:  www.baucus.senate.gov/?p=contact and I urge all Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Progressives  (mint-flavored Rocky Roads or whatever you want to call yourselves) to come up with some decent candidates who are not afraid to call out the N.R.A. for the terrorist organization that it demonstrably has become.


Max,
I'm outraged, sad and determined all at once at your vote against the tepid gun control measures offered to the Senate yesterday. I always vote Democratic, but I will never vote for you again, and I will actively work against you in the next election on this issue. I don't care if the Republican candidate is Dracula. You made a horrible decision yesterday. Bill LaCroix
http://billlacroix.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment